Monday, July 27, 2009

My Gracie

Will I ever make it through the next few years? I hope this raising children gets easier. I guess I need to calm down and realize that our home cannot be perfect and I need to let it look lived in. I do remember my mother always telling me to put my stuff up and clean up and I know I am getting on Gracie's nerves even though I don't mean to. I have told her over and over and you would think she would know when to put her 5 pair of shoes up in the doorway. I know I am getting paid back.

1 comment:

  1. This is your mother speaking...Tell Gracie, Emmie, AND Clint that when everyone takes care of his/her own "stuff" you all get to spend more time together. When they whine about you not having time to do things with them, remind them of the time you "could" spend with them if you didn't have to do everyone's job for them. It worked for your daddy...train them right. Makes sense to me.

    ReplyDelete