Monday, August 17, 2009

Elberton NBHA Show

Gracie ran her first run at a show on Serena on Sat. August 15. She was so nervous and worried about her in the lane. She said she did not like her in the lane. I told her to relax and she needed to get used to her. Gracie loves Pedro, he is at home with some foot pain. Her first run was in the youth division and she knocked over the 2nd barrel but in the open division she did great. She ran a 15.97 which is her fastest time yet. After her run she had to sit on the horse for a few minutes because her legs were shaking. She is so funny. We are all so proud of her and she will only get better the more she gets used to Serena. We love you Gracie and are so proud of you.

Now, Miss Emmie performed for the first time on Flower, her pony. She ran a 2 minute run smiling the whole time and clicking and kicking away. Clint made a video of her run and she could not quit watching it over and over. She was quite proud of herself. Priceless.....

1 comment:

  1. Oooohhhhh...I loved watching both of my sweet girls. Gracie, you WERE awesome on that run...and Emmie, you were the cutest, sweetest little thing I have ever seen. You go girls!!! I can't wait until Papa and I have the chance to see you "show your stuff" at one of your events. You are both champions...Love you so much, OOMA

    ReplyDelete